Printer is one of those consumer products that you can’t likely live without, it has become an instrumental and essential part of our daily lives. Every small to big organization requires a printer for their work to go on smoothly. Even school students, college students need a publishing device for their personal use.
In the market, various kinds of printers are available in a different range with diverse features. A compositor gives you the required publishing services on different scales. These are available in the market in numerous types like Ecotank printer, Business Inkjet printer, Pos printer, large format printer, etc. Every kind of compositor offers you variation services in scanning, copying, document preparation, secure document sending, etc.
If your printer/compositor is not working precisely, it will hamper your work. It is widespread facing some issues while working on it in your daily life. So if your Epson printer is not printing correctly, then you need to find out and fix the problems which cause the problems.
On the off chance that you have an Epson printer and your prints are turning out blackout, deficient, or streaked with lines, odds are you have a stopped up spout, a typical issue numerous clients have with Epson printers. If you want to know how I can fix my printing issues, then here are some standard solutions that help you in resolving the printing issues:
Solution 1: Set as Default Printer
When your Epson is not set as default, it can create a problem. To increase the regulation of the distribution of your printer, you have to set it as default. For fixing this by default, you have to follow a stepwise method. Read the below-mentioned steps:
- Open the control panel of your system
- Select Printer and Faxes in the control panel.
- The printer which you want to set as a default, do right-click on it.
- Now Select, set as default printer from the context menu.
After the completion of these processes, you can easily access your printer on the toolbar. If you are facing some issues with the printer while printing, then one of the best ways to fix those problems is by setting up your Epson printer as the default printer on your computer.
Solution 2: Print head cleaning off the Epson printer not printing
Cleaning your printer is just as important as cleaning your car. Not cleaning your printhead for a longer period of time allows the dust and ink particles to get inside, and hamper the printing quality. Make sure you regularly clean the printer’s printhead to not affect the printing quality. For printhead cleaning of the printer, you have to follow these steps:
- First, you have to turn off your printer.
- Take a paper towel sheet about one and a half inch.
- Open the printer, and you find here a rubber roller part that translates the paper with the feed system. In the feed system, some printheads roll over during the printing process.
- Now, Apply several drops of water on the paper towel, which you carry.
- Now, place the paper towel on the printheads and remain in a moving position over the printheads for 15 minutes.
- Repeat this process again and again by using fresh towel paper until you clean the ink ports on the printheads.
- After cleaning the printer, turn it on and print several pages to check printing quality.
Solution 3: Update Epson Printer Drivers
To get rid of printing problems, you must update your printer drivers from time to time. There are several methods for updating the drivers of your printer. The updation processes depend on the software which you are using. Each operating system has its procedure to update the drivers, but since this article revolves around the Windows Operating System, let me show you how to update your printer’s driver using a Windows computer or laptop.
- First, go into the Control panel of your system.
- Now, you have to Select “Hardware and Sound” from it.
- Click on the “Device Manager,” to find compatible printers of your system.
- Now, right-click on the printer which drivers you want to be updated.
- Click on the “Update Drivers” and choose drivers automatically or manually.
- Now, run the installer to complete the setup.
Solution 4: Check Your Epson Printer Status
If you tried all methods for resolving its issues, but still you were unable to fix the problem, then here are few more techniques that you can use to determine the printing problems by analyzing the hardware status of your printer. It’s pretty easy to check the status of your Epson printer and you can do it from your computer or laptop all you need to have an Epson Status Monitor.
Epson Printer Status Monitor is a utility that checks your Epson printer errors, inks, cartridges, and many other things. These are the following functions of the utility program: –
- It would help if you replaced the toner cartridge or ink when it is required.
- When you have to replace parts of your printer, use original parts of the printer, instead of using local components.
- If there is any error display on your printer screen, then you can contact the customer support service providers of Epson.
- For any other issues that you are not able to understand, then you can take the help of official Epson support from the utility itself.
Follow the techniques mentioned above to straighten out the complication you are having with your Epson printer.
Efficient printing speed and good quality print jobs are the measurement of analyzing; your printer is performing well or not. The entire Epson printer is manufactured by keeping quality features. So that you can take quality service and make your work efficient. Meanwhile, working on it, if you are facing any problems, you can follow the tips mentioned above. Another way is to overcome this problem is, you can contact the Customer support service provider of Epson printers.
I hope you like the information that I shared with you. For any suggestions, advice, for sorting out the printer issues, you can connect with us below in the comment section.